INDEPTH Data Repository User Feedback Form
We are always striving to improve the quality of our data repository in all aspects and any feedback from users is highly appreciated. Please use this user feedback form to offer comments about this data repository website or any other aspect of the repository.
University / Institution / Organisation:
1. Is this the first time you have visited this website?
2. How did you get to know about the repository?
Select from the list
From INDEPTH News Letter
From Search Engines
I am from an INDEPTH member site
From my University / Organisation
3. How will you rate the ease of navigation and finding information on this website?
Difficult to navigate and find information on this website
Somewhat easy to navigate and find information on this website
Very easy to navigate and find information on this website
4. How will you rate the look-n-feel of the website in terms of colour combinations, text font, and visual appeal?
The look-n-feel need to be changed
Somewhat appealing look-n-feel
Very appealing look-n-feel
5. What is the primary reason you visited this website for? You may mention about your research project here for which you wanted to use data from this website.
6. Did you find what you needed?.
No, none of it
Yes, some of it
Yes, all of it
Please tell us what information you were looking for and did not find.
7. Will you recommend others to visit this website for their research work?
8. Please add any comments you have for improving this website. We welcome suggestions on specific areas for improvements, features you would like to see added to the site, and examples of what you consider good websites.
Are you sure to submit this feedback now?
Please choose yes for the above que.